The Smart Technology Powerstage Bundle is a one-box solution for vehicles requiring top performance. Designed with the simplicity of Smart Technology, this bundle includes (1) Spektrum 3300mAh 7-Cell 8.4V 10C Smart NiMH Battery, and (1) S150 Smart AC/DC Charger.
- (1) Spektrum 3300mAh 7-Cell 8.4V 10C Smart NiMH Battery, IC3
- (1) Spektrum S150 AC/DC Smart Charger, 1x50W
SPEKTRUM SMART BATTERY
You'll never have to set charge preferences for a Spektrum Smart battery until you want to. When a Spektrum Smart battery is connected to a Spektrum Smart charger, unique parameters and health of that Smart battery upload from the Smart memory microchip integrated into the battery. Through the charger, you can view and set preferences, such as charge rates, so that all you have to do to charge the pack every time is press the charger "Start" button. Smart technology takes care of the rest.
- Integrated microchip stores unique parameters for each battery.
- Automatic charging when paired with a Spektrum Smart Charger - insures safe and accurate charge parameters
- Internal Battery Temperature Monitor helps guarantee safe Charging and Discharging
- Save time and hassle, while improving battery life.
- No soldering required, equipped with IC3 Connectors that are compatible EC3.
SPEKTRUM SMART CHARGER
With the compact S150 AC Mini Smart Charger, modelers of all experience levels can enjoy the charging advantages of innovative Spektrum™ Smart technology. This 50 watt charger brings advanced Smart charging capabilities and features to an affordable platform that features an easy-to-use, one-button interface.
When used with Spektrum Smart batteries with an IC3™ or IC5™ connector, the S150 uploads charging data from each battery's integrated memory chip. That pack-specific data helps you evaluate battery health and makes charging a snap — because the S150 can read and make the correct chemistry setting automatically. The S150 AC Mini Smart Charger is compatible with LiPo, Lilon, LiHV, and NiMH battery types.
- Battery Temperature Monitoring
- Battery Type
- NiMH (1.2V per cell)
- Battery Voltage
- Charge Protection Circuitry
- Connector Type
- Low Input Voltage Protection
- Maximum Charge Current
- Maximum Charge Rate
- 17.4V, 50W
- Normal/Standard Charge Current
- Normal/Standard Charge Rate
- Number of Cells
- Over Current Protection
- PC Connectivity
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Safety Timer
- Selectable Charge Rate
- Short Circuit Protection
- Wire Gauge
- 13 AWG